9.16.2009

Getting Back In It.

I don't blog anymore. Much of my creative spirit has been bled dry to the point where I just try to get through the day now. In an attempt to breathe some life back into myself, I'm starting a new feature entitled: I can't believe I had to send that in an e-mail. Here is installment one:

We presented the new penguin treatment this morning and here’s the deal, in the form of a numbered list:

1. We can use red and green hats, but not other colors. All bowties must be peppermint patties.
2. Child penguins can not be doing work (child penguin labor laws). So let’s use all adult penguins for pushing and pulling.
3. A child penguin should be sleeping on top of the box.
4. Put on hold, and probably kill any unique beginning. They're not interested in any new creative. We’ll just use the static sign.
5. They made us time out last year’s banner, which took 4-seconds, so they’re likely going to ask we keep this brief.
6. They’d like to make sure the penguins face front at some point, so we’re not just seeing side views.

Thank you.


I guess I'm going to try to focus more on personal work and less on real work, since the real work is so miserable at this point.

No comments: