9.16.2008

IPHONE PICTURE PAGE.



Look at all of those ducks!



Seriously, we get it. You're a nurse. Go home and change out of those pajamas, bitch.



The NFL Sunday Ticket + two televisions = perfect Sunday. Except for the whole HD situation, which I can't really talk about right now.



I took a picture of this, not because I love Dr. Pepper, but rather because I was going to write a blog about it on irateads.com. What a stupid idea. If anyone in the world actually collects this "limited edition" can, they are perhaps the saddest person. I might still write that blog.





These are various pictures of New York sights. On a street at sunset, from a roof at night, and one of a horse and buggy going by in the strange neighborhood where I work.



This was going to be a blog entry about how much I love being an adult and how hard it is for me to pick any cereal I want. I can have anything! On this particular day I bought Trix, even though I'm aware they're for kids. Today I actually bought Froot Loops. Trix are better.



I believe this is a jar of chicken fat you can pour on your food, found at Sammy's Romanian Steakhouse.



This was an instructional illustration I found outside a bathroom at Gowanas Yacht Club. For those of you not familiar with this place, it's an outdoor bar that is about three blocks from a dirty canal. It has nothing to do with yachts. However, they do appear to have strict regulations for their bathroom. Pee, yes. Poop, sure. Fuck from behind while pulling hair, no.

1 comment:

GtotheV said...

This might be my favorite blog post yet! I hope that this is a reoccurring feature hear on 'I'm An Idea Man'