9.20.2007

LOST PANTS WORTH $65 MILLION.

I read a blurb about this in the paper this morning and really didn't believe that it could be true. A man sued a local laundry mat for $65 million over a pair of lost pants. Of course, when I got to work I had to google this and find out more. Turns out the guy suing is a JUDGE. Not only that, but the found his pants. After the case was taken to court, the judge declined settlement offers of up to $12,000.

Now, to be fair, I understand that when you feel wronged by a business you want some justice. But this is ridiculous. Write a letter. Boycott that business. Spread the word. Or accept one of their settlement offers. You have to be a little reasonable.

I really can't say anything more about this. My parents own a not-so-lucrative small business so things like this bring out the fury. And you don't want me to bring out the fury, do you? No. You don't.

Judge Sues Cleaner for $65M Over Pants

No comments: