6.24.2008

I'm 30, I guess.

I don't really remember the exact day or year I was born, but according to my parents it was June 18, 1978. Which makes me 30 years old as of last Wednesday. I don't feel much different, but apparently people think it's a "big birthday." The best gift I received was from my girlfriend, who secretly put together a birthday video for me. Not some sort of dirty sex video, as I had hoped, but a touching 30 minute video starring my friends and family. She shipped a Flip around the country, carried out secret gatherings and was all around sneaky to gather as much as she could. The result, while a bit long, was a total surprise and blew me away. Thanks.



And to thank everyone who participated, I used said Flip to put together a little video of my own. It's considerably shorter.



All in all, it was one of the best birthday weeks I've ever had. So far being 30 is awesome. Take that, 20's.

1 comment:

spenceman said...

you kill me. happy birthday.