6.30.2008

CREST PRO HEALTH TOOTHPASTE

My inability to make decisions always comes to the forefront while shopping for personal hygiene products. Shampoo, deodorant, shaving cream and especially toothpaste. I know what I like, just a simple, minty paste. No gel, nothing that feels like sand or burning in my mouth, just the most average joe toothpaste available.

But then I get in the aisle and my brain gets confused. Which is more important to fight, cavities, gingivitis or plaque? Which brand is better? Do I need whitening or not? So many questions. And then, this time, there was an answer. Crest Pro-Health Total Care Toothpaste.


There, seemingly, was the perfect toothpaste. The shiny package claimed that this toothpaste fought every mouth ailment known to man. My decision was suddenly made. So what if it looked like a slightly fancy toothpaste, it does everything. Surely it can't taste that bad, it's mint. But then I used it. Ugh. Awful. Unbelievably bad. And to make sure it was awful, my girlfriend tested and confirmed that Crest Pro-Health was, indeed, terrible. The only way I can describe it is that it leaves you with a minty, rotten-milk aftertaste. If you like your mouth, do not ever buy this toothpaste.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree. Totally disgusting!