12.13.2006

DEAR CANON,

Dear Canon,

I'm writing to let you know that I really like my Powershot SD500 Digital Elph Camera. It takes good pictures and is just about the perfect size. But I was wondering, why would you not put any sort of battery-level monitor icon on it? Just a little picture where it shows you battery full, battery half-full or battery almost empty. Would that be so hard?

Instead, you designed your camera to surprise me with a little red flashing battery icon, seconds before my camera shuts itself off due to low power. How did your jackass design team not realize people need to know how much life their camera battery has left? That's pretty fucking stupid, if you ask me.

Be sure to correct that on your new models. Idiots.

Sincerely,

a guy who takes pictures

No comments: