12.11.2006

SIMON SAYS.

One game that people don't really play anymore is Simon Says. I was at a basketball game awhile ago and during halftime they had grown people play a game of Simon Says. And the Simon leading the game was a professional sayer. Watching him work was pretty amazing. It made you realize that Simon Says is a hard game and it would probably be fun to play, especially when you're drunk. People could not stay in the game more than a few rounds.

Simon says put your hands up.

Simon says put your hands down.

Simon says put your hands up.

Simon says wave your hands around.

Put your hands down.


And boom, people would all put their hands down. It was both hilarious and embarrassing. I will definitely participate in a game of Simon Says if one happens to break out in the near future. I'm not saying I would be good at it, but I would play.

No comments: