5.01.2007

FIRE SOMEONE.

I'm sorry, but I was forced to watch the Brady Quinn Hummer ad again and thought posting a transcript of his testimonial would be appropriate:

"I’m Brady Quinn, quarterback from the University of Notre Dame. You know I think Hummer just offers, I think when you talk about off-roading, um you know just the overall luxury of of being able to drive, you know, sit up high feel safe. This car without a doubt exceeds every expectation I had. That is awesome."

Wow. Seriously, who at Hummer is in charge of this? I know it probably seemed like a good idea at first. Perhaps you invested a lot in the production. But when you saw this, did you honestly think it was good? At that point were you pot committed?

During the draft, when you were watching his stock fall you were probably thinking "oh crap, there goes my job." Well, if you weren't fired then, you certainly should be now for STILL running this. Put an old Hummer ad in its place, please, so I can watch ESPN clips online again.

That's the last I'll mention it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

for someone who is usually thorough- post a link to that commercial do i don't have to go get on espn to find that stupid thing.

the mouth said...

sorry. there's no direct link to the commercial and it wasn't on youtube. you had to actually go to the ESPN home or draft page and try to watch footage online.