3.13.2008

BE A MAN.

Dear Governor Spitzer,

First, I'm sorry you got caught. You're sort of a fool and on some level, I bet it feels like a relief. But your strategy, post-bust, seems to be a bit scattered. Currently, you're resigning as governor of New York. Why? Because you happen to enjoy the company of a lady. Granted, it's a lady who is not your wife. And it's a lady whom you have to pay thousands of dollars to take care of certain man needs. But still, you haven't committed murder, have you?

You could have claimed that you hadn't been doing this long and you're ashamed. People love apologies and you'd likely have been forgiven within a year. Instead, you went down the old I've been seeing whores for ten years and I've dropped about $80,000 on all that ass route. Not what I would have picked. Perhaps you're setting us up for the pathetic "I have a sickness, I can't stop banging prostitutes" crybaby speech. Sorry. Not buying it. You're the damned Governor of New York. It's not like you're some schmo on the street who randomly just picks up hookers. You have to go out of your way to get these high priced whores and keep it a secret.

It seems to me that you're resigning because you can't handle the heat. Your actions hadn't affected your ability to do the job thusfar. In fact, a little weekend recreation probably enhanced your on-the-job performance. Am I right? But no, instead of standing up and being a man about it, you're going to run and hide in your mansion or wherever you live. Why can't you just admit it? You're addicted to pussy. You're a grown man and you like a little something on the side every once in awhile. I'm fine with that; you have a stressful job.


Anyways, I just wanted to say that I don't blame you (see above). And if you took a pro-prostitution stance and tried to run for office, I'd support you.

Sincerely,
One New Yorker

2 comments:

The Hawk said...

I'm gonna go with: "You committed a federal crime, now resign before we get your ass, thanks". Word to Clay Davis.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.