3.14.2007

TYPE-O POSITIVE.

Here's a typo that made water shoot out of my nose when I read it. And if you know me, you'll see why I liked it so much. It's not because I like correcting grammar and spelling in peoples' e-mails. Try to read the whole thing, don't just look for the typo (which I did immediately).

It's from a new book coming out, called 'Glamour Girls,' and the authors solicited various fashion people for quotes on just what is a Glamour Girl. The following comes from such a girl and includes one of my favorite typos ever:

"A GLAMOUR Girl has a certain magic about her, when she walks down the street, or walks in a room, all heads turn, she's an eye catcher, you never forget her. She has a certain sense of style, poise and confidence, a unique way of saying and doing things that sets her apart from the rest. She's a trend setter and a trend spotter. It's hard to describe a Glamour Girl but you know it the minute you see her. She has pizzas."

Indeed she does.

No comments: