3.27.2007

SHEED!

Thanks to the Hawk for spotting this gem:



For comedy, after you watch it try clicking at the center of the clip over and over again. The announcers go bonkers!

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

In other news, I tried to get my glasses fixed during my lunch break and discovered that optometry shops are basically worthless. One of my ear-piece supports is about to break off, so I asked if they had a new plain black ear-stick. Zero out of three shops could help me with my request. I think if those ladies would have looked in the back or asked someone they could have done something. Am I expected to believe that they have no spare plain black things? I even told them it didn't have to match, it just has to keep my glasses from falling off of my face. But no, sorry, looks like I'll just have to get new glasses.

Another thing I realized is that along with the joy of New Phone Day comes the anxiety of having to pick a phone and a plan. Because it involves a two-year commitment my brain requires me to look at every single phone in the world before making a decision. It's slightly worse, but very similar, to the "must see every pair of shoes" problem I experience before buying shoes. But it's not nearly as bad as the "try on every pair of glasses in the world" dilemma I'll face if my current glasses break. Shoes and phones are accessories. But glasses are a part of my face. And I like the face I have on right now.

Yes! OOH! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

No comments: