4.24.2007

WHAT MAKES PIGEONS HORNY?

It seems some pigeons live outside my bathroom window. Over the last few months I have learned that pigeons are very horny birds. Recently, I've started to notice that certain things will cause the pigeons to start making their horny noises. Here is a list of the things that seem to get them going:

1. The sound of my pee splashing in the toilet.

2. The sound of an electric shaver.

3. Me sitting quietly, going #2 and reading a magazine.

Granted, my study is limited. I don't even know if it's the same pigeon there all the time. Maybe some pigeons like the sound of my pee and others prefer the electric razor. Also, since the pigeons live outside the bathroom window, I have only been testing bathroom related things. Pigeons might like the sound of a blender or the smell of toast, but I can't confirm this.

Here are things that don't seem to turn pigeons on:

1. Brushing my teeth.

2. Taking a shower.

3. Filling up a cup with water.

No comments: