2.28.2008

THE OPPOSITE OF QUICK.

While I was working on a Nike project about quickness, I had a discussion with someone about what quickness is; that led to a conversation about what the opposite of quick was. In my mind, one thing on earth represents the opposite of quick, and that is the cow. Cows are dumb and lumbering and, well, slow. My brain turned rabid, thinking it would be a great idea to do a whole campaign around "the opposite of quick." This brilliant campaign would not feature shoes or sports at all. It would just be two cows standing in a field talking, maybe not even about sports or shoes.

Then there would be a website, NikeMooz.com, that would eventually filter you through to a page that tries to sell you shoes. In the frenzied state that it was in, my brain forced me to make some "proof of concept" videos--simple examples of what the campaign would be like, proof that it would work. Here, for your viewing, are the results of said frenzied brain's output.





For the record, I actually bought NikeMooz.com. Was it a good idea? Probably not. But now it's out there, so I guess we'll see if anyone likes it. Anyone?

3 comments:

The Hawk said...

Absolutely brilliant.

Unknown said...

Bravo!

GtotheV said...

I Rate Ads gives it a B+