2.21.2008

VIVA OBAMA!



This has been floating around today, so I went to check it out. What an uplifting tribute to Obama. I think. See, I can't understand the words, which would have been solved by the subtitles--had the subtitles not also been in Spanish. Maybe it's just me, but I think if you speak Spanish, you'd understand the words. Is the deaf Spanish YouTube audience so large that this was necessary?

Or is the whole video a plant by the Republican party? Maybe the words actually say things like, "Viva Obama! He'll build a wall between Mexico and the United States. Viva Obama! He'll deport you and all of your illegal immigrant friends. Viva Obama! He'll put your children to work in factories." I don't think they're saying that, but they could be. Dirty Republican politicians.

Thanks to Paige for the factory line.

No comments: